Service many Wealth Managers
- Pooled back-office admin facilities
- Streamlined Payment Processing
- unlimited external custodian feeds
Nominee – Omnibus – Cash
- Omnibus positions Reconciliation
- Sophisticated-Wholesale services
- Deposits and Loans Management
Custody – Off-Markets
- Alternative Assets of all sorts
- Own Custody Corporate Actions
- Advanced Tax Reporting
We satisfy several platform business models
All our platform services are seamlessly integrated into m2Advisor, m2Web and m2Mobile
Independent Platform Providers
Wholesale Administration, Global Data Aggregation and Online Trading Systems
Banks and Financial Institutions
Internal Aggregation, Wealth Division and Big Data Integration.
Large Advisory Firms
Multi-Branch Operations, In-house Administration and all Platform Products.
Payment Instruction System
Process payments with speed and accuracy
The processing of payments is considered a high risk and labour intensive operation. There may be high volumes of transactions with a significant value to process on a regular basis. The m2Platform Payment Instruction System gives you the peace of mind that payments are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Streamline your payments processing
- Automate recurring payments
- Enable multi-level authorisation
- Access to a detailed audit history
- Custom interfaces for your bank
CLIENT ON-BOARDING WORKFLOW
Delight your clients with quick and easy on-boarding
Our workflow streamlines the process for on-boarding a new client from the initial application and account setup process to the take-on of assets and the confirmation that the account is ready to trade. This makes the on-boarding process quick and easy.
- A customisable workflow system that can be tailored to each firm’s unique processes
- Review and authorisation can be set up for each stage of the process
- The audit event log tracks user activity
- Tasks are aged and alerts are created as they approach a due date
advanced OMNIBUS – Nominee & Bank
Omnibus Account Reconciliation
Managing investment portfolios like Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) may require an omnibus trading account to exploit bulk trading benefits. The system processes the day-to-day operational requirements such as new investments, redraws, corporate actions and income distribution. This requires a sophisticated and accurate system that reconciles the individual client’s portfolio holdings and income back to the omnibus account.
- Manage and split transactions at child portfolio level
- Report client holdings at account or sub-account level
- Reconcile to aggregate transactions and positions at the parent level
- Automatic Corporate Action splitting
Streamlining term deposit management
Term Deposit Workflow
Although the term deposit is a popular and relatively simple financial product, management can be a surprisingly labour intensive process. The m2Platform Term Deposit Workflow allows you to manage the initiation of the application and track all stages of the process in setting up a Term Deposit investment from initiation to confirmation of issue.
- Ensure the portfolio is always in balance. Synchronise pending term deposit creation in a client’s portfolio with funds sent to the bank for term deposit purchase.
- Event logs track Interest payments, roll-overs, maturity
- Notifications when a term deposit has matured
- One-click operations for roll-overs, maturity and interest receipts
Platform Administration Functions
Manage your platform with top down control
Control multi-level client and sub-client groups with ease.
- Automatic generation of expected movements to track and control cash in-transit between different accounts on the platform
- Access to a specialised application for managing platform administration tasks
- Segregate platform administration from other roles
- See and manage settings and functions at platform (controller) level, company level or by client