- Streamline Payment Processing
- Client On-Boarding Workflow
- Custom Interfaces for your Bank
- Omnibus Account Reconciliation
- Term Deposit Management
- Maintain a Balanced Portfolio
- Platform Administration Function
- Track and Control Cash In Transit
- Custody for Off-Market asset
Payment Instruction System
Process payments with speed and accuracy
The processing of payments is considered a high risk and labour intensive operation. There may be high volumes of transactions with a significant value to process on a regular basis. The m2Platform Payment Instruction System gives you the peace of mind that payments are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Streamline your payments processing
- Automate recurring payments
- Enable multi-level authorisation
- Access to a detailed audit history
- Custom interfaces for your bank
Client On-boarding Workflow
Delight your clients with quick and easy on-boarding
Our workflow streamlines the process for on-boarding a new client from the initial application and account setup process to the take-on of assets and the confirmation that the account is ready to trade. This makes the on-boarding process quick and easy.
- A customisable workflow system that can be tailored to each firm’s unique processes
- Review and authorisation can be set up for each stage of the process
- The audit event log tracks user activity
- Tasks are aged and alerts are created as they approach a due date
advanced OMNIBUS – Nominee & Bank
Omnibus Account Reconciliation
Managing investment portfolios like Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) may require an omnibus trading account to exploit bulk trading benefits. The system processes the day-to-day operational requirements such as new investments, redraws, corporate actions and income distribution. This requires a sophisticated and accurate system that reconciles the individual client’s portfolio holdings and income back to the omnibus account.
- Manage and split transactions at child portfolio level
- Report client holdings at account or sub-account level
- Reconcile to aggregate transactions and positions at the parent level
- Automatic Corporate Action splitting
Streamlining term deposit management
Term Deposit Workflow
Although the term deposit is a popular and relatively simple financial product, management can be a surprisingly labour intensive process. The m2Platform Term Deposit Workflow allows you to manage the initiation of the application and track all stages of the process in setting up a Term Deposit investment from initiation to confirmation of issue.
- Ensure the portfolio is always in balance. Synchronise pending term deposit creation in a client’s portfolio with funds sent to the bank for term deposit purchase.
- Event logs track Interest payments, roll-overs, maturity
- Notifications when a term deposit has matured
- One-click operations for roll-overs, maturity and interest receipts
Platform Administration Functions
Manage your platform with top down control
Control multi-level client and sub-client groups with ease.
- Automatic generation of expected movements to track and control cash in-transit between different accounts on the platform
- Access to a specialised application for managing platform administration tasks
- Segregate platform administration from other roles
- See and manage settings and functions at platform (controller) level, company level or by client
Contact us for a Demo